Thursday, May 31, 2012
Carwashes are scary... I mean fun!
Hmmm, it appears these plants need watering.
Planting corn with Gma Rose.
Making cookies with Gma Rose. What a super-fun day!!
Pouring her heart and soul into the one-finger sonata.
Um, kinda busy right now.
I'm helping Gma fold the laundry. What's it look like I'm doing?
This carpet is slowing me down.
I'd say our snail hunt was a success.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
- Let's stop calling headaches migraines. Everybody gets a headache now and then. Migraines are a very serious condition that incapacitate a person and require treatment.
- Let's stop calling the blues depression. Everybody gets the blues now and then. Depression is a very serious illness that requires treatment.
- Let's stop calling being moody being bipolar. Being a bit moody now and then is completely normal. Being bipolar (a.k.a. manic-depression) is a very serious thing that requires treatment.
- Let's stop calling rooms spaces.
- Let's stop calling how much something costs a price point.
Friday, May 18, 2012
Well, when you are 5 years old it's pretty much 'you've seen one airplane you've seen them all'. But on the bright side there were lots of REALLY big echo-y rooms that you could run around in.
Aeries' best preschool buddy Madison was there too, so the two of them had a lot of fun together.
was interesting. Madison couldn't have cared less.
She couldn't get down fast enough.