Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2009

Kennewick and thereabouts

Last week and the week prior I was working in the Tri-cities. Here's a few pictures I snapped while I was there. My earlier post of the lightning storm was taken from there also.

Snoqualmie Summit Panorama



I've seen the "Denny Creek" sign a million times but never had stopped there until this trip.


It took a little walking but it was worth it.


There aren't many sounds as beautiful as rushing water.


Tallest building in Kennewick, from what I could tell.



Thursday night's free show


Sunnydale, Washington hot spot.

One of the offices I audited. Unofficially called 'underground out in the middle-of-nowhere'. No snakes thank goodness.




Hard at work.
Fascinating bird-cliff in downtown Lowden, Washington. Lowden is a tiny town a few miles east of the Walla Walla convention grounds.



Saw this view a LOT.

No comments: