Search This Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Dinner with Aeries








Aeries had a lot of catching up to do. Lots of big news. Here she is telling Grandma Syl all about things.

Here are 3 more short clips from that same conversation. Here's a precious smile for Grandma. Here she and Grandma deconstruct Elmo. And then there's this one... I love the look on her face at the beginning and then how about 15 seconds in she points at Grandma as if to emphasize an important point. LOL!!

She talked and talked and talked and that made her all tuckered out and so she had to take a short nap to recover.

2 comments:

Traci K said...

Looks like she's getting lots of good spoiling! Fun to see Kelsey too!

Donna and Jim said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my page. I think we do know alot of the same people. I think you know my parents, Bob and Fern Webber, there in Everett. I've enjoyed looking at your page from time to time. Traci and I are good old friends from when we both lived up there. Perhaps I'll see you at Milltown!
Donna