Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Conner Takes a Trip to the Reptile Zoo

Video: Conner Holds a Corn Snake

Video: Conner Holds a Python


Heading into the Reptile Zoo. A nice warm way to spend part of a cold rainy day.




Don't remember what this was called but it was huge, red, and had a triangle-shaped head.



Two or three pythons all snuggled up together.
Awwww, how sweet!






The rattlesnakes always fascinate me. This Diamondback must've been 6 inches thick in the middle. It was feeding day so they were very active and aware of their surroundings.



"Hi Bob."
"Hi Bill."
"How's it goin over there?"
"Oh fine. How's it goin over there?"
"Fine. Same thing, different day."
"Man, I heard that."



Albino Alligator. A very bored Albino Alligator.



Okay, so this thing gave me the creeps.





Kissin' the Cayman.




Conner checking out the King Snake condos.

Snapping turtle. This guy looked like he'd love it if somebody stuck their hand in there. He was at least 30 inches across. I think you get extra ugly points when you have algae growing on your face.

3 comments:

Donna and Jim said...

Wow. Very intersting. Where is this place at? I have never been there? Some of the creatures look like what I have found in my house! Yikes.

Traci K said...

I was wondering the same thing. It's not Woodland Park? Looks like a fun place to visit!

kateen said...

Nice pictures! I like the one of you up-close-and-personal with the alligator?! :)