Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Aeries Spends the Weekend

It's been a while since I did an "Aeries Spends the Weekend' post (at least a month) so it's definitely time for one!



Jumping for no reason, but who needs a reason!?


We're having a picnic in the front yard!


She looks so grown up in this picture.


Not awake yet.


LOL I'm so silly. I got pancake batter on my foot. LOL


Driving the remote control Thomas the Train.


Pink water socks!


I might grow a set of fins by the time this weekend is over.


Um, excuse me?


She's definitely got the hang of it.


I love it when Auntie Kelsey and Uncle Dillon come over!!!


Got my scumscream on and I'm ready to swim!
She wouldn't eat so we told her the reason you get 4 mcnuggets is you get 1 for each arm and 1 for each leg. She'd eaten 2 at this point and she was checking to see if her arms were any bigger yet.


Happiness is a full tummy and playing in the pool on a hot day.


Watering the chair


Grandma Syl gives great foot rides!




Exhausted and ready for bed but still smiling.

No comments: